Follow the steps below to submit your Artwork, and we will create the files you need. Please include the following information:
- Email your artwork to: [email protected].
- Email Subject: Purchase Order # and Company Name.
- Email Body: Company Name, Your Name, Phone Number.
- Note: Long Island Promotional is not responsible for any changes emailed and not acknowledged and/or confirmed.
Embroidery Artwork Requirements
- Illustrator .ai Adobe file, Photoshop files, Inkscape .EPS, .TIFF, .JPEG preferably layered.
- Ideally files should be 600 dpi or higher. Higher dpi files are easier to resize and have sharper image quality.
- Vector based artwork will have their fonts converted to outlines, paths or curves.
- Rasterized fonts when applicable on image files.
- Images will be sized to to their final size for the proofing process.
Small Fonts: Small lettering and fine detail may have to be altered and/or adjusted in some cases when attempting to convert custom logo artwork or images into the chosen printing format.
It is best to think of embroidery as “drawing a single line without lifting the pencil”. Thin letters will have to be bulked out or .pt added to give the needed area for the needle to make these intricate placements. We will act as your subject matter experts in the event this arrives with any artwork you provide or request. Our years of laying thread into tight spots and on varying goods will be utilized in assisting you with making these choices.
We can use jpeg files if needed, but the process involves more time, setup and artwork creation.
Contact Us if all you have is a .jpeg to discuss your project in greater detail.